[x265] Possible bug: Chrominance planes shifted when saturation is low

Deepthi Nandakumar deepthi at multicorewareinc.com
Thu May 1 12:32:51 CEST 2014

Thank you for the heads-up. We are seriously investigating a chroma bug
seen as color speckling (reproducible with Tears of Steel, 4k at 16-bit
build), at medium with cqp=45. However, any consistently reproducible test
case , especially at 1080p is welcome.

Pls let us know if there is more info.

Thanks,
Deepthi