[x265] Recent Frames/second benchmarks per platform and per clip?

Mario Rohkrämer contact at ligh.de
Fri Sep 26 21:43:59 CEST 2014

Hi Raul.

I am curious about the development of speed and efficiency too. But their
use for me is rather marginal, without any AVX capable CPU.

Especially recently, there was a lot of speed optimization mainly for
AVX2. Way beyond AMD Phenom-II. I can only hope that it doesn't get slower
for me...

--

Fun and success!
Mario *LigH* Rohkrämer