[x265] Invitation to VDD 2015

Deepthi Nandakumar deepthi at multicorewareinc.com
Thu Aug 6 10:23:43 CEST 2015

Hello Jean-Baptiste,

I'd like to attend VDD 2015, representing the x265 MulticoreWare team. I'll
be in Amsterdam until Sept 15, and then come to Paris by Sept 17 or so,
leaving on Sept 20.

You'd mentioned that you can sponsor hotel accomodation in Paris, that
would be fantastic.

Can you also send me a formal VDD invitation letter for visa purposes?

Thanks,
Deepthi