[x265] FW: download link h265

Mario *LigH* Rohkrämer contact at ligh.de
Fri Aug 28 08:21:49 CEST 2015

Hi Jeff.

I fear that x265 is not at all what you are looking for.

Multicoreware offers access to source code, which you would have to
compile to a working encoder using a C compiler, which is usually the
business of a developer, not a user.

Some people also offer compiled binaries sometimes in the doom9 or
VideoHelp forum, but they are only compilers for the "command line" or
"console", not really user friendly, especially for users who are used to
pushing a mouse cursor. Other people programmed converters as user
interface which can also use the x265 encoder silently in the background;
such tools are e.g. StaxRip, MeGUI, Hybrid ...

But that's not the topic of this "developer mailinglist", here we usually
discuss details of encoder interna, which requires founded knowledge of
the algorithms inside it.

--

Fun and success!
Mario *LigH* Rohkrämer