[x265] XP compatible x265_NS refactoring is incomplete

Mario *LigH* Rohkrämer contact at ligh.de
Mon Jun 22 11:55:12 CEST 2015

These are compilation errors. I don't have a machine with XP running
either; I just compile on Windows 7 SP1 x64 in XhmikosR's older Win32 MSYS
environment with the following calls:

cmake -G "MSYS Makefiles" -DWINXP_SUPPORT:BOOL=TRUE ../../source

cmake -G "MSYS Makefiles" -DWINXP_SUPPORT:BOOL=TRUE
-DHIGH_BIT_DEPTH:BOOL=TRUE -DENABLE_ASSEMBLY:BOOL=FALSE ../../source

My secondary build environment is jb_alvarado's media-autobuild_suite
(Win64 MSYS2 with GCC 4.9.2, reduced to build x265 only via INI file), I
guess this will complain as well...

--

Fun and success!
Mario *LigH* Rohkrämer