[x265] Building on Cygwin

Phil Rosenberg p.d.rosenberg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 21:34:02 CET 2015

Hi
This is my first post to the x265 list. It's regarding a build problem
I am having on Cygwin. I can't profess to know much about x265, in
fact the main reason I am involved is because someone I know wanted it
built for integration into ffmpeg on Windows. To do so I set him up
with a Cygwin environment and generally everything went smoothly -
surprisingly so. However I did hit one snag. The linker options picked
up by CMake are for Linux builds and do not work for Cygwin.

I've attached a patch that fixes the problem. I'm not great with
CMake, so if anyone wants to rewrite it in a more elegant fashion then
feel free.

Hope it helps

Phil