[x265] Building on Cygwin

Phil Rosenberg p.d.rosenberg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 08:27:44 CET 2015

Hi Deepthi
Yes, I am using the Cygwin version of cmake. I am building using the multilib.sh script which from memory uses the makefile generator.

Actually, I also wanted to double check, after building this way I presume to install I do:
cd 8bit
make install

That appears to work, but I just wanted to be sure I'm not missing anything.

Phil