[x265] Building on Cygwin

Deepthi Nandakumar deepthi at multicorewareinc.com
Thu Nov 5 08:05:53 CET 2015

Your cygwin patch can be pushed, but the x265 team will not document/test
Cygwin support and functionality. We don't want to push you to a new build
environment for this fairly trivial change.

Would you like to send a CLA, or we'll just commit it locally?

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 12:27 PM, Phil Rosenberg <p.d.rosenberg at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I wasn't aware of that ability of msys now.
>
> Even so, for the sake of one lib of code is it not worth doing it for
> those who prefer Cygwin?
>
> I obviously can't force you to include it though.
>
> Phil

Deepthi Nandakumar
Engineering Manager, x265
Multicoreware, Inc