[x265] '--psy-rdoq' patch for compatibility with documentation

Mateusz mateuszb at poczta.onet.pl
Fri Apr 8 15:53:02 CEST 2016

Yes, medium preset turns off rdoq-level, so psy-rdoq is not active
(regardless it's value).

If we use only one option '--rdoq-level 1' at preset medium then what
default value should be for psy-rdoq: 0 (like it is now) or 1 (like it
is in documentation and this patch)?

If the default value should be 0 then we should change documentation of
psy-rdoq from
Default: 1.0
Default: 0.0 (1.0 for presets slow, slower, veryslow, placebo)