[x265] change '--limit-refs' info from 1/0 to on/off

Deepthi Nandakumar deepthi at multicorewareinc.com
Tue Apr 12 21:16:33 CEST 2016

Hi,

Thanks - please send the patch inline instead of as an attachment.

Also, the commit message does not need "x265", but needs the
module/sub-module that you're working on. In this case, I modified the
commit message to "console: ". Just use the right module name for a
meaningful commit message.

You don't need to resend this patch - I have modified the commit message.

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 11:16 AM, Mateusz <mateuszb at poczta.onet.pl> wrote:

> Change displayed info about '--limit-refs' to better understanding by user.
>
> Example: change from
> x265 [info]: References / ref-limit  cu / depth  : 5 / 0 / 1
> x265 [info]: References / ref-limit  cu / depth  : 5 / off / on

Deepthi Nandakumar
Engineering Manager, x265
Multicoreware, Inc