[x265] Documentation for the x265 project

Pradeep Ramachandran pradeep at multicorewareinc.com
Mon Nov 28 04:30:29 CET 2016

Jean,
Apart from those docs, the best way is to just open the source files and
read the code - the files have a fair number of comments to help you. You
can start with x265.cpp which is our command line application, follow the
path into encoder/api.cpp where the APIs are defined, and then the code
should just flow through.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ping back on this group where
you should be able to find most of the answers that you are looking for.

Thanks,
Pradeep.