[x265] Question about NUMA and core/thread use

Michael Lackner michael.lackner at unileoben.ac.at
Thu May 4 11:33:37 CEST 2017

I was thinking something along those lines ("Developers know better"), and sometimes it
does load all 32 logical CPUs for a certain period after all. I assume performance would
be worse if I'd force it to 32, so I'll leave that part alone.

--
Michael Lackner
Lehrstuhl für Informationstechnologie (CiT)
Tel.: +43 (0)3842/402-1505 | Mail: michael.lackner at unileoben.ac.at
Fax.: +43 (0)3842/402-1502 | Web: http://institute.unileoben.ac.at/infotech