[x265] CMake output skipped while building sub-target dynamicHDR10

Mario *LigH* Rohkrämer contact at ligh.de
Thu May 18 14:38:19 CEST 2017

Out of curiosity, I just updated a former Ubuntu MATE 15 installation in a
VBox to 16 LTS, re-installed required packages, and updated my build
scripts to native Linux AMD64 compilation. Compiling works well so far...
it has only GCC 5.4.0 pre-installed yet. Here the compilation of the
sub-target dynamicHDR10 displays one green line per source file.

--

Fun and success!
Mario *LigH* Rohkrämer
mailto:contact at ligh.de