[x265] v2.6+37 (MinGW): HEVC encoder version & build info = (null)

Mario Rohkrämer contact at ligh.de
Thu Feb 1 23:42:49 CET 2018

But it worked well in my older MSYS environment with hg 4.2.1 installed in
my Windows (via TortoiseHg).

And I believe media-autobuild_suite keeps all components up to date
(including mercurial)...

We already had a case when the version was not correctly determined in
MABS, long ago (I believe due to using git instead of hg?), but I believe
the result was different, at least the GCC version and bitness were still
reported, not (null).