[x265] Call for articles for the blog in x265.org

Bhavna Hariharan bhavna at multicorewareinc.com
Thu Jun 21 06:58:14 CEST 2018

Greetings open source developers!

I am writing on behalf of the x265 developers. We notice that the open
source community across the world has been using and experimenting with the
x265 encoder and some of these works have been extremely intriguing. We
would like to bring such ideas/experiments to the limelight and as an
effort, we are reaching out to you to send in non-copyrighted articles that
can be posted on the official x265 <http://x265.org/> blog. We urge
everyone who has published research papers based on x265 to share short
write-ups on your analysis and your recommendations to improve x265. We
believe that such contributions have the potential to become the gateway to
new and better dimensions of video technology.

Your contributions will be of immense value to the open source fraternity.
Looking forward to seeing the fascinating ideas that you all have. Please
write to us at <pradeep at multicorewareinc.com> <bhavna at multicorewareinc.com>
<vignesh at multicorewareinc.com>

Thanks,

Bhavna Hariharan