[x265] Compiling FFMPEG x265 not found using pkg-config

Dimitry Andric dimitry at andric.com
Sat Aug 10 19:59:24 CEST 2019

Looking at your log files, it seems that you are cross-compiling for an arm-linux-androideabi target, using the NDK toolchain.

This means that your x265 installation must also be cross-compiled, and installed into your Android target environment.  The installation you did into /usr/local is most likely a native one (so for Intel/AMD x86_64), instead.

I am unfamiliar with Android NDK toolchain layouts, but your target environment appears to be in this location:

/Users/timweiliu/Documents/AndriodDev/ffmpeg_dev/android-ndk-r10e/platforms/android-9/arch-arm

-Dimitry