[x265] Error x265 2.9+1: frame type not compatible with keyframe interval

Mario *LigH* Rohkrämer contact at ligh.de
Wed Mar 20 16:00:35 CET 2019

Hi.

Just a guess: Are you possibly reusing a 1st-pass statistics file from a
different encode, or did you change parameters between 1st and 2nd pass
which affect the GOP size limits or scene detection sensitivity?

Just to exclude the most obvious first, before digging deeper if there
was a known GOP type bug for this version specifically.

Posting the whole command lines for both passes would certainly be helpful.