[x265] arm64 neon asm optimizations

chen chenm003 at 163.com
Thu Aug 20 04:17:19 CEST 2020

Hi Damiano,

Thank your information.

I fast take a look, it is based on Intrinsic, the perforamance strong depends on compiler.
However, it is a good start point to improve our ARM64 performance.

Does there any x265 team member can work on it?
I am also glad to help review during my unpaid leave that start at September  2020.

Regards,
Min Chen