[x265] How to use the abr-ladder option on ffmpeg

Diego Pasqualin dpasqualin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 14:53:36 CEST 2020

Hi there, I'm sorry if this is off-topic, but I'm trying to find out how to
use the latest --abr-ladder option on ffmpeg, but: (1) I'm not sure if it
is already available on ffmpeg or how to find it out, and if it is
available (2) how to specify the input/output inside the configuration
file, because ffmpeg complains that required parameters are missing from
the command line.

Could anyone help with any of the points? Thank you very much in advance.