[x265] compilation error -

yehuda marko yehuda.marko at scaleil.com
Thu Sep 30 07:08:28 UTC 2021

Hello ,

I’m using Gnu compiler , version 3.3.2 , (product vxworks , HW PPC ) , I
have the following questions:

1.       Is it ok to replace the following function:

a.       vec_xl  to vec_ld

b.       vec_xst to vec_st

2.       but , when I replace the function calls to vec_ld , I get
compilation errors,like

*a.       *   *cannot  convert `vector short unsigned int' to `vector
unsigned char' in , and others*

b.       I can’t update the compiler version, is there a workaround, or an
old X265 version that supports vec_ld , vec_xst functions.

3.       I’m missing the following function (gblic) , how to resolve the
problem?

a.       *__builtin_clz**, __builtin_ctz*

b.       *__sync_fetch_and_or**, __sync_fetch_and_and,
__sync_add_and_fetch, __sync_fetch_and_add*

Re,

Yehuda Marko

Yehuda.Marko at scaleil.com +972544373003

ScaleIL

[image: fb-cover-6221-3464467]

intended recipient(s) and contains information that is confidential and
proprietary to ScaleIL. All unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.