[dvblast-devel] [RFC] Releasing DVBlast 2.0

Georgi Chorbadzhiyski gf at unixsol.org
Wed Sep 14 12:35:25 CEST 2011

Around 09/14/2011 01:07 PM, Jean-Baptiste Kempf scribbled:
>>   2. Update DVBlast web page. It still talks about svn, version 1.2,
>>      libdvbpsi, etc. Remove mentions of streaming list that do not
>>      exist. dvblast-devel can handle "user support" I think.
>
> Patches for the webpage are welcome. SVN is open.

I didn't realize that web site was in SVN. Thanks, I'll will look it up.

>>   3. Tag v2.0 and make tarballs.
>
> No -rc before tagging?

I see no need for that. The code is pretty stable and I expect no regressions
over 1.2.

>>   7. Party and drink cocktails with funny straws.
>
> Where?

Where ever everybody is and feels the need to party, nothing organized I'm afraid.

>> Point   1 is up to jb for git conversion [see 2] and Christophe to actually
>>           choose what to do.
>> Point 2-6 Christophe or I could do that (provided I have access for web
>>           page and ftp, jb?)
>
> 2-3 is left to developers.
>
> 4. Sorry, there is no way you get access to the main ftp server of
> VideoLAN. This machine is getting hammered all the time.
> There is an incoming for a reason.

incoming is just fine.

--
Georgi Chorbadzhiyski