[dvblast-devel] [RFC] Releasing DVBlast 2.0

Christophe Massiot massiot at via.ecp.fr
Thu Sep 15 23:15:52 CEST 2011

Le 14 sept. 2011 à 11:55, Georgi Chorbadzhiyski a écrit :

> Guys, looking at the changes since 1.2 [1] and the fact that
> the last DVBlast release was over year and a half ago I think
> it is time to officially release DVBlast 2.0.

Well actually we were thinking about that just before you started checking in 10000 lines of code :-D.

> There are couple of things IMHO should be done:
>  1. Move biTSream to git.
>    a) Release official biTSream version (1.0?), make bitSTream webpage,
>       tarballs, etc.

There is still an inconsistency in biTStream's API that I would like to fix before the first release, in the handling of descriptor loops (the current way is not clean with CAT).

BTW I haven't followed all of your patches, is there something I need to do/comments I have to make ?

>  7. Party and drink cocktails with funny straws.

In which country ? Why weren't you at VDD or IBC ? :-p