[dvblast-devel] dvblast & remote CAM decoding

Ahmed Ramze ahmedramze at gmail.com
Wed May 30 00:52:55 CEST 2018

Hello

DVB-Last support CI interface its better to use the DVB Card with CI , if you want to decrypt the output of dvblast you need to use TSdecrpt software but you will lost refresh PIDs (Signal) to update your irdeto mabe with 1 day or one week.
if you want better advice we have Professional IRDs with 8 DVB-S2  tunner each tunner with CI interface to use for decrypt the channels and support also MUX/PID/ remap  and output MPTS and 8 SPTS multicast UDP or RTP.

any help you can contact me on info at highspeedtelecom.net

Regards

Eng.Ahmed Ramze
CEO