[dvblast-devel] dvblast & remote CAM decoding

Ibrahim Tachijian barhom at netsat.se
Wed May 30 01:04:09 CEST 2018

Thank you for your quick response.

We know that we can use a dvb adapter with built in CI. This was not the
question in this case.

We would like to keep the CAM module and smart card remote, on a server
which is not downlinking the channel.
One such example would be, for example, to include support on tsdecrypt to
interface with a CAM module such as the Digital Devices Single CI Slot
<https://www.digital-devices.eu/shop/en/accessoires/bridge/159/dd-octopus-single-ci-single-ci-slot-with-2-expansionports-ci4all-function>
.

Does anyone know if we can use a combination of software today? Or have the
know how on how to develop software that can do this?

Please contact me then,

Thanks,