[dvblast-devel] dvblast & remote CAM decoding

Ibrahim Tachijian barhom at netsat.se
Wed May 30 08:54:05 CEST 2018

Hello Daniel,

You are on the right track.
Like you said, the cam shouldn't care if the TS comes from network, tuner,
asi etc.

I envision a patch for tsdecrypt to be able to write and read to a stand
alone CAM/CI such as the Digital Devices Single CI Slot.

If anyone knows who might be able to write such a patch, please let me know.

Thanks

On Wed, May 30, 2018, 07:54 Daniel Kučera <daniel.kucera at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> which received encrypted multicasts and decrypted them. It was connected to
> OSCam server and was also succesfully updating subscriptions on CA cards
> connected via PCSC readers.
>
> I also wanted to test decrypt with CA modules but I haven't found
> suitable, available and not very expensive solution (didn't spent much time
> on this).
>
> Anyway, I don't see a reason why it wouldn't work. The module has no idea
> if the TS comes from "internal" tuner, ASI, network, file or other source.
>
> Dňa st 30. 5. 2018, 5:18 Ahmed Ramze <ahmedramze at gmail.com> napísal(a):
>
>> Hello
>>
>> its depends on the stream type almost not working for example if you can
>> do it its mean you can decrypt stream remotely which its can you share its
>> over multiple streams like what happened with CCAM or NewCAM servers.
>>
>> Tunner and CAMs on new version of IRDETO and NDS etc the secure version
>> (chip peering) must be together with Tunner
>>
>> in details you can not read or send or modify EMM or ECM on server
>> decrypt must be on CHIP not on server.
>>
>> I hope you understand that , we have same issue with OSN,beIN etc they
>> use secure IRDETO.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Eng.Ahmed Ramze
>> CEO
>> HighSpeedTelecom.Net
>> +961-76688533
>> +964-7804445566
>>

>> On 30 May 2018, at 02:04, Ibrahim Tachijian <barhom at netsat.se> wrote:
>>
>> Thank you for your quick response.
>>
>> We know that we can use a dvb adapter with built in CI. This was not the
>> question in this case.
>>
>> We would like to keep the CAM module and smart card remote, on a server
>> which is not downlinking the channel.
>> One such example would be, for example, to include support on tsdecrypt
>> to interface with a CAM module such as the Digital Devices Single CI Slot
>> <https://www.digital-devices.eu/shop/en/accessoires/bridge/159/dd-octopus-single-ci-single-ci-slot-with-2-expansionports-ci4all-function>
>> .
>>
>> Does anyone know if we can use a combination of software today? Or have
>> the know how on how to develop software that can do this?
>>
>> Please contact me then,
>>
>> Thanks,
>>

>> On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 12:53 AM Ahmed Ramze <ahmedramze at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> DVB-Last support CI interface its better to use the DVB Card with CI ,
>>> if you want to decrypt the output of dvblast you need to use TSdecrpt
>>> software but you will lost refresh PIDs (Signal) to update your irdeto mabe
>>> with 1 day or one week.
>>> if you want better advice we have Professional IRDs with 8 DVB-S2
>>>  tunner each tunner with CI interface to use for decrypt the channels and
>>> support also MUX/PID/ remap  and output MPTS and 8 SPTS multicast UDP or

>>> CEO