[libbluray-devel] Removed linking against libaacs/libbdplus

Petri Hintukainen phintuka at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 29 10:02:02 CET 2011

Joakim Plate wrote:
> Regarding this.. I just noticed that libaacs filesystem is not hooked
> up to the same one as libbluray. Caused some issues when i tried to
> run a real bluray over a virtual filesystem in xbmc. It is a bit messy
> to resolve if libbluray isn't allowed to use even headers from
> libaacs. Any thoughts?

It should be possible to use the same filesystem wrapper for both libs,
the interfaces are identical. Maybe libbluray should call
aacs_register_file() after opening libaacs ?

Are you accessing real BluRay drive over xbmc VFS ? Does the VFS support
ioctl's ? For "normal" operation libaacs needs connection to BluRay
drive, access to the the files is not enough.

- Petri