[libbluray-devel] Removed linking against libaacs/libbdplus

Joakim Plate elupus at xboxmediacenter.com
Wed Nov 30 21:15:01 CET 2011

Yea, i was trying play directly from a bluray drive mounted by samba using
our VFS. We can support ioctrl's too, but not for anything but local
filesystem.

I did succeed in playing from a bluray drive mounted by kernel mounts over
samba. So ioctrl's can't be entirely required for it to work.

I think libbluray should call aacs_register_file after opening yes. Since
the structs are the same, it should work fine.