[libbluray-devel] configure: error: BD-J requires ANT

Ross Flint rossf at onsight.co.uk
Thu Aug 13 20:57:18 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am trying to build libbluray on OS X.  The configure script tells me:
/configure: error: BD-J requires ANT, but ant was not found. Please
install it./

Unfortunately I have no idea what ANT is and Google mostly returns
results about insects.  Could somebody please point me in the right
direction? Adding a note on the libbluray web page would be really
helpful since I can't be the only person in the world who doesn’t know
how to search for ANT because I don't know what it is.

Thanks,
Ross