[libbluray-devel] Commit b71fe5d9393a31e3d7e8f1d4523a6bf048da11cf causes breakage in BD-J menu

Oleg Lelchuk oleglelchuk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 19:23:38 CEST 2017

The "Fix regressions" commit partially breaks the support for the BD-J
menus of one particular Blu-ray. I can access the Top Menu in that Blu-ray,
but the arrow/enter buttons on my keyboard can't be used to navigate/select
anything in that menu. Before this commit, I had no such problem with this
Blu-ray. Only one Blu-ray was affected by this commit; I still have no
problems with other Blu-rays.