[libbluray-devel] Commit b71fe5d9393a31e3d7e8f1d4523a6bf048da11cf causes breakage in BD-J menu

Oleg Lelchuk oleglelchuk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 17:54:47 CEST 2017

 Okay, I just realized something. if I update libbluray to the latest HEAD
and select Title 90 (from either command line or GUI), then I am able to
use the arrow/enter buttons for navigation/selection just fine! Top Menu
and menu containing movie advertisements cause no issues for me in this
case! So, it looks like I wrote all these previous emails for no reason. I
apologize for the fact that I brought this matter to your attention.
 Though I still don't understand why vlc even allows me to play Title 1 if
I can't use the arrow/enter buttons after selecting Title 1. I think it
should never be playable at all because it presents me with exactly the
same menu choices as Title 90 except for the non-functioning arrow/enter
buttons.