[libbluray-devel] JRE for Android part 3

Vitor Dall'Acqua veggav at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 18:00:36 UTC 2021

My ideas to fix hdr didn't work out as expected.

So, I'm releasing everything:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=360250

Thanked you, Petri and Shaya in the release thread. If you guys don't want
your name there, please, let me know and I remove it.
But I'm trully grateful by the help you two gave to this.

So, changes made to Kodi:
https://github.com/fandangos/Kodi-HDR-Edition/commit/c2320a06c727eac77a0d8f7ecc498537d1c5bf0a

Changes made to libbluray:
https://github.com/Fandangos/libbluray/

Changes made to OpenJDK:
https://github.com/fandangos/openjdk-multiarch-jdk8u

The addon for Kodi to work and pre compiled libs:
https://github.com/fandangos/JRE-Kodi-Android/