[libbluray-devel] JRE for Android part 3

Vitor Dall'Acqua veggav at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 01:20:44 UTC 2021

.... and, it might be possible that the 2D elements are being rendered
because no HDR information is sent to the disc?

Just noticed this:

bd_psr_setting_write(p, PSR_UHD_CAP,
/* TODO */ 0xffffffff );
bd_psr_setting_write(p, PSR_UHD_DISPLAY_CAP,
/* TODO */ 0xffffffff );
bd_psr_setting_write(p, PSR_UHD_HDR_PREFER,
/* TODO */ 0xffffffff );
bd_psr_setting_write(p, PSR_UHD_SDR_CONV_PREFER,
/* TODO */ 0 )