[libbluray-devel] Found a JRE compiled for Android (ARM)

Vitor Dall'Acqua veggav at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 23:34:49 UTC 2021

The player setting, if it works, would be the best option, at least from my
perspective.

Kodi uses path translation, called special protocol,
see here:
https://kodi.wiki/view/Special_protocol

 so you can map to a read and write path like the user data folder, have a
JRE folder in there and it would much easier to experiment and figure out
what works and what doesn't.
Also this would not cause Kodi to carry JRE in itself, or it's addons since
I have no idea how legal something like this would be.