[libbluray-devel] Found a JRE compiled for Android (ARM)

Shaya Potter spotter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 17:30:31 UTC 2021

vitor, I'd think that kodi's path manipulation wouldn't impact the jre at
all.  It's just for internal kodi use for themes and media and the like,
but nothing to do with OS operations (and petri can verify if this or true,
motivated the need for libbluray to have the ability to a pluggable set of
file system operations that could be provided to it).  But while libbluray
can use the a provided set of operations, the jvm can't.

I'd think one of your goals should be to get the group that made those jvm
binaries to release the source and build for it, then kodi can include it
as part of their build process and even ship with it in the play store.
I'd think vlc would be interested in this, as well?  This would also be
necessary as would have to ship different jvm's for 32 bit kodi and 64 bit.