[libbluray-devel] JRE for Android part 2

Vitor Dall'Acqua veggav at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 01:58:57 UTC 2021

Ok, I'm back at using the libs inside the libs folder as this makes no
difference in the end.

The reason for the crashes the JVM Module, I just removed that.. and
started removing a lot of stuff from bdj.c including all the irrelevant
ifdefs
Petri, if you can take a look at my final bdj.c is the last pastebin

I'm getting crashes without any explanation.

Tried adb logcat but I can't see anything relevant:
https://pastebin.com/NLM1UP6C

And this is from Kodi
https://pastebin.com/fGad2kUx

And here is the version I'm using of my bdj.c
https://pastebin.com/AwXcCMBa

Any comment or advice is more than welcome because without any log
indication I have no idea where to look.