[libbluray-devel] JRE for Android part 3

Vitor Dall'Acqua veggav at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 18:40:11 UTC 2021

ok, it now uses java_home for the java tmp dir...

It doesn't improve.. but one thing that might be the problem, is the same
thing I reported here, quite some time ago...

https://forum.rclone.org/t/constant-access-to-the-same-file-over-and-over-again/9849

I use rclone to serve the files from google drive and Jriver uses libbluray
to display the menus on Windows.
Without the cache backend of rclone it's impossible to use libbluray
because it hammers the files, instead of grabbing it all, it keeps
accessing it over and over again.

Right now, I'm testing with isos on my NAS, on my LAN, nothing like rclone
but looking at the logs this seems to be the case.
The best thing would be that libbluray actually copies all the bdjo,
*.mpls, *.clpi and all data files.. and access m2ts that play in the
background with bigger chunks of data.

that's just my guess but looking at the logs and taking 2 to 3 minutes to
actually start a disc and looking at logcat and see it access mpls over and
over, this seems to be the case.
Hopefully this is something easy to change and not something that requires
rewrite of libbluray entirely.