[libbluray-devel] JRE for Android part 3

Vitor Dall'Acqua veggav at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 21:29:21 UTC 2021

I'm doing some extensive testing so I need some more time.

I want to test the same movie as iso and extracted to check if the archive
support addon on Kodi might be the problem.

The popup, when the movie is already running makes no difference, I can say
that.

But there are some movies that when open the top menu and start the movie
doesn't change the state (top menu - movie playing) and this caused the
main movie to run really slow.

Another test HDMV disc extracted plays just fine.

Now I'm waiting for 3:10 to Yuma to extract.

And I have an event to attend to, so I'll do my best today but probably
I'll have more info tomorrow.