[mpris] [ANN] libmpris

Jorge Villaseñor salinasv at gmail.com
Thu May 20 21:08:24 CEST 2010

I would like to announce that I have took over mirsal's original work
on libmpris, fixed some bugs, added some missing methods and stuff. I
also added a mpris client which is able to control mpris enabled
players.

I have been using this code but I think it would be better if it get
more testing. So I can find and be able to fix bugs.

The code is on my github:
http://github.com/salinasv/libmpris

Also, I was thinking about moving it to use eggdbus but maybe it will
be better to wait until 2.0 to move code.

Any comments, bug reports or patches are welcome.

--
Masca