[multicat-devel] Issues with recording and playback

Eduardo Vieira eduardovra at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 02:08:17 CET 2012

It seems the aux is still going wrong with me. I've copied a part of
ingests_validade's output below. I can provide you the aux file if you
want.
Have you tested with the splitting file feature turned on ? What
kernel version are you using ? Maybe I can try to get the same here.

PS. I'm already using some file system tuning options. Here is my
fstab line for the recording partition:
/dev/sda4       /iptv   xfs
defaults,noatime,nodiratime,nosuid,nodev,allocsize=64m    0 0

The block size was set to 4096 when I formated it.

0: diff exceeded 1327438439525
0: diff too low 0
1: diff too low 0
2: diff too low 0