[streaming] Polycom CODEC

Sunder Upadhyay sunder at olemiss.edu
Fri Mar 3 02:26:02 CET 2006

Hi!

Is it possible to receive h261 video with VLC 0.8.5?

I'm trying to watch stream out of Polycom Video Conferencing CODEC, but I'll
get following error messages, and can't watch the stream.

ffmpeg warning: Bad picture start code
 (h263 at 0115A030)
ffmpeg warning: header damaged
 (h263 at 0115A030)
ffmpeg warning: cannot decode one frame (250 bytes)
ffmpeg warning: Bad picture start code
 (h263 at 0115A030)
ffmpeg warning: header damaged
 (h263 at 0115A030)
ffmpeg warning: cannot decode one frame (290 bytes)
ffmpeg warning: Bad picture start code
 (h263 at 0115A030)
ffmpeg warning: header damaged
 (h263 at 0115A030)
ffmpeg warning: cannot decode one frame (272 bytes)
ffmpeg warning: Bad picture start code
 (h263 at 0115A030)
ffmpeg warning: header damaged
 (h263 at 0115A030)
ffmpeg warning: cannot decode one frame (215 bytes)
ffmpeg warning: Bad picture start code

I'll really appreciate if anybody can give me some suggestions to fix this
problem.

Thanks !