[streaming] Re: [Fwd: Re: VoD with authentication]

Son Minh Tran son-minh.tran at int-evry.fr
Thu Mar 9 16:19:58 CET 2006

Dear Jean-Paul Saman,
My code still violates the VLC here and there ? But you didn,t mention a
concrete case, so it does mean that the code is acceptable now? :-)
About the md5.c, it is originally for live555 project under the name
our_md5.c Its object file  is already  compiled  into the
libliveMedia.a, but the header file is not found there in the
acssociated include directory. Therefore when you recompile vlc, you
only need the header file. Otherwise you will get redefinition error.
Anyway you can find it in the source code of MDPassword project.
The source code of MDPassword is written for VC6.
Regards
Son Tran