[Translators] Slovak translation for VLC updated once more

Marián Hikaník podnety at mojepreklady.net
Fri Apr 17 15:03:07 CEST 2009

Hello Christophe,
thank you for merging. I updated also the Slovak translation once more and all strings should be now translated. Merge this new translation, please, you can download it at: http://www.mojepreklady.net/download/po_sk.zip. I tested the translation with the new version (VLC 1.0.0-pre 1 from the "trunk" repository). The problem is now solved, I did not see any untranslated strings from the past.

By testing of this translation I found one small bug. Please, see screenshot on: www.mojepreklady.net/download/Screenshot.jpg . But this bug is sole at this time. :-)

Thank you for your patience and help. Best regards,

--
Marián Hikaník

 On Fri 17/04/09 00:46 , "Christophe Mutricy" xtophe at chewa.net sent: