[Translators] VLMC - Czech translation - corrected

Ludovic Fauvet etix at l0cal.com
Thu Apr 8 23:20:24 CEST 2010

Hi again,

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 10:14 PM, Mailo <development at rooland.cz> wrote:
> I've maybe got the the issue.
> mailo at kazimir:~/soft/dev/videolan/vlmc.git$ lupdate -version
> lupdate version 3.3.8b
> but
> mailo at kazimir:~/soft/dev/videolan/vlmc.git$ lupdate-qt4 -version
> lupdate version 4.5.2
> It's something about alternatives i guess.

I guess it's a bug in the cmake package.
You should consider filling a bug report on ubuntu's launchpad.

In the meantime you can workaround this issue by doing:

$ ccmake .
Press 't' to toggle advanced mode.
Search for the variable QT_LUPDATE_EXECUTABLE and change the path to
your lupdate-qt4 executable.
Then press 'c' to reconfigure the project.

--
Ludovic Fauvet (etix)