[Translators] Update for Slovak translation of VLC 1.1.0 - 3. update

Marián Hikaník podnety at mojepreklady.net
Sun Apr 18 13:05:03 CEST 2010

Hello Gonçalo,
thank you for your announcement about the 5254 messages in .pot file. It seems, that I downloaded the .po file from a wrong (not updated) place.

Now I downloaded the .po file again, from http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc.git;a=tree;f=po and then merged it with latest POT from this address. And really - the .po file has now 5254 messages. I translated also the missing messages and tested the .po file again - with the nightly build of VLC from yesterday. Now is everything OK and VLC seems to be fully translated into Slovak language.

Thank you also for your solution and if it is possible, you can upload the new po file on your server. You can download it at:

www.mojepreklady.net/download/po-sk-5254.zip

Thank you for your collaboration. Best regards,
--
Marián Hikaník

 On Sat 17/04/10 22:29 , "Gonçalo Cordeiro" gzcordeiro at gmail.com sent: