[Translators] Chinese Simp translation update for VLC 1.1.1

Dean Lee xslidian at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 09:58:45 CEST 2010

Hi, Xtophe,

Thanks for pointing it out. :)

In one of the earlier builds the codepage defined for "CP1252" worked
right, while all the UTF-8 encoded OSD texts are presented in the same
encoding as the subtitles.
Windows-1252 was reused then so I kept it in the menu thinking that
it's unfixed. :(

Now it's fixed in the branch build, but the trunk build still use
CP1252 for non-Unicode subs.

Best wishes,
Dean