[Translators] VLC 1.1.0

Fumio Nakayama fumio.n6a at gmail.com
Mon May 17 17:10:02 CEST 2010

Hi Christophe,

> The strings were changed to reflect that the correct list separator here
> is a column. The second sentence only list some common values of modules
> to use in the list. It doesn't give an example. So the commas in the
> second part are ok.

Do you mean "colon separated list" is the right word for the strings?
If it's so, There is no problem for Japanese translation.
Because I have already translated it as "colon separated list".
But the following vlc.pot file says "comma separated list".
Which one is right?
http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc.git;a=tree;f=po

I downloaded vlc.pot file and ja.po file from the following URL,
and I checked them again.
http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc/vlc-1.1.git;a=tree;f=po
I found one untranslated message for Japanese.
So, I translated the latest pot file again.
Could you download the latest one from the following URL?
http://www.n6a.net/vlc/1.1.0-pre4/ja.po

regards,
Fumio Nakayama