[Translators] Translators Digest, Vol 46, Issue 16

Michael Bauer fios at akerbeltz.org
Wed Jul 11 12:48:42 CEST 2012

One comment though: VLC (the full file) is out of date as he said but I
found VLC Minimal *very* useful as it's only slightly out of date but
covers most of the strings which users are most likely to see. This
means that for only a few thousand words, you get a more or less
functional UI. I did that and I'm not working on the less-frequently
seen strings with a bit more leisure. The whole thing is huge and not
all strings are equally prominent.

Michael

11/07/2012 11:00, sgrìobh translators-request at videolan.org: