[Translators] Updating Scots Gaelic

Michael Bauer fios at akerbeltz.org
Wed Jul 11 23:07:44 CEST 2012

Given we don't have an ETA for .3 and that we had two glitches in .2,
could someone please:

1) Update gd from Transifex
(http://www.videolan.org/developers/i18n/vlcstat.php is still showing us
at 24% when it should be 35% or so)
2) Let me know whom I should pester to make sure that Gaelic will be in
the dropdown for .3?

Incidentally, I noticed that Breton should also be over the threshold
(29%) but is also not in the dropdown so I suspect it also got left out,
along with Belarussian.

And an observation: it may be convenient from the code point of view to
sort that list by the ISO code but for end-users, it borders on being
bizarre because they see it as a list without any logical order. Yes, I
know there are non-Latin languages in the list but surely, given it's a
shortish list, these could be manually added under the first sound-value
of the language name, e.g. Farsi under F or Zhongwen under Zh.

Cheers

Michael