[Translators] Updated french translation for vlc-2.1.0-git

Eric Lassauge lassauge at users.sf.net
Mon May 14 18:07:08 CEST 2012

Hi,

you'll find the latest versions (git up done today) for the french .PO file (as
usual) here:

http://rpmfarm.free.fr/src/Patches/VLC/vlc-2.1.0-git-fr.po
fr.po: 5806 translated messages, 14 fuzzy translations, 170 untranslated
messages.

BTW I'm still confused about the process to update the dev files: transifex,
git, who, when ....

Other point: I'm still searching a tool to "synchronize" 2 .po files. In my case
I worked on one side on an updated 2.0.1 file and on the other side on the git
(2.1.0-git) version and I had to copy/paste manually between 2 poedit windows.
Do you have something better?

Cheers.

--
        Eric Lassauge <lassauge at users.sf.net>