[Translators] [... VLC for Android (translation)]

Sidney Doria ssdoria at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 04:03:09 CEST 2012

Miebach,

please reject that translation.

I'll send you the strings.xml translated to pt_BR ASAP.

I'm unconfortable with this surprise. There's a new translation in
progress and a new coordinator for a project that nobody from Videolan
ask me to translate. Until now I believed VLC media player was 100%
translated to pt_BR since 2008. If I stll have this option, I don't
want to use transifex by now.

Is there any other translation project in progress that should I take
care, apart from VLC media player and the android port of it?

Finally, should I expect new translation instructions from Xtophe? If
you are the new Videolan translation manager, let me know.

Sidney Doria
Brazil